Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
Like many retailers, we’ve been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we’re safely reopening some of our stores. We’ve worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How can I track my delivery/order?
- Shipping Charges and Delivery Estimates
- How do I redeem my birthday Love Your Body™ offer?
- Tracking your Shipment
- What is your online returns policy?
- I do not have an account, how can I track my order/delivery?
- Do you offer Free Shipping?
- How can I access my Love Your Body™ Club points balance?
- How long will it take for my products to be delivered?
- Order and Shipping Confirmation E-mails