Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
Like many retailers, we’ve been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we’re safely reopening some of our stores. We’ve worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Have I been charged for my order more than once?
- How do I start referring friends?
- I paid using PayPal, how can I get a refund?
- Can I change my delivery date?
- Why was my order payment rejected?
- What skin type is the Tea Tree Oil collection suited to?
- Where can I use my Love Your Body™ membership?
- How many countries still allow tests on animals?
- Are there a maximum number of Rewards I can spend in a single transaction?
- Why does The Body Shop claim to be 100% Vegetarian but not Vegan?