Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
Like many retailers, we’ve been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we’re safely reopening some of our stores. We’ve worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Where is my nearest store?
- X product has a Leaping Bunny logo but Y product doesn’t. Does this mean only some of the Body Shop products are certified cruelty-free?
- How do I claim my free gift when I join Love Your Body™?
- Are your products vegetarian?
- Where can I view the Love Your Body™ Terms & Conditions?
- Can you drink the Fuji Green Tea™ bath products as real tea?
- What is the difference between Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil and Nutriganics™ Drops of Youth?
- Why are you still campaigning on Against Animal Testing, can’t you think of something more important in the world, like human rights abuses or climate change?
- What is Love Your Body™?
- Why doesn’t The Body Shop fund alternatives to animal testing like Lush does?