Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
Like many retailers, we’ve been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we’re safely reopening some of our stores. We’ve worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- What is the difference between a body mist, eau de toilette and eau de parfum?
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- Who are the Vitamin C™ products suitable for?
- Can I come in for a free makeover and skin consultation?
- How can I find a store near me?
- Are my credit or debit card details saved?
- The Chinese government still requires animal testing for some cosmetics; why aren’t you lobbying them directly?
- Can I place an order without signing up to an account?
- How does the Drops of Youth™ Bouncy Sleeping Mask work to make my skin look bouncier?
- What is the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?