Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
Like many retailers, we’ve been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we’re safely reopening some of our stores. We’ve worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Does my Love Your Body™ card expire?
- How do I view my points?
- How do I earn points & what are the rewards?
- Can I use my Love Your Body™ card on The Body Shop Website?
- How do I order a Love Your Body™ card?
- What payment methods are accepted online?
- Can I use my Love Your Body™ card in conjunction with other promotions/offers?
- Can I return an item bought from one of your stores without a receipt?
- What is your recycling/eco policy?
- How do I make changes to my order?