Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
Like many retailers, we’ve been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we’re safely reopening some of our stores. We’ve worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Are there a maximum number of Rewards I can spend in a single transaction?
- I’ve been referred by a friend. How do I get my reward?
- The product I want to order is out of stock. When will it be back?
- How often will you email me?
- How many countries still allow tests on animals?
- Why do I need a The Body Shop® account?
- Can I change my payment details once my order has been submitted?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Does The Body Shop® use sustainable palm oil?
- How can I find store opening hours?