Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - Forever Against Animal Testing
- How many countries still allow tests on animals?
- Doesn’t the European REACh legislation mean that you are now using ingredients that have been tested on animals?
- The Chinese government still requires animal testing for some cosmetics; why aren’t you lobbying them directly?
- X product has a Leaping Bunny logo but Y product doesn’t. Does this mean only some of the Body Shop products are certified cruelty-free?
- Why are you still campaigning on Against Animal Testing, can’t you think of something more important in the world, like human rights abuses or climate change?
- Which countries have banned animal testing?
- Why doesn’t The Body Shop fund alternatives to animal testing like Lush does?
- Are you campaigning as a smokescreen so that The Body Shop can trade in China?
- What tests are carried out on animals and what are they supposed to prove. Are they effective?
- You say Animal Testing legislation is currently complex and confusing – why?