Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - Company Information
- How do I sign up to your emails/newsletters?
- X product has a Leaping Bunny logo but Y product doesn’t. Does this mean only some of the Body Shop products are certified cruelty-free?
- I'd like to give some feedback about my experience with The Body Shop®. How can I do that?
- Are you campaigning as a smokescreen so that The Body Shop can trade in China?
- Doesn’t the European REACh legislation mean that you are now using ingredients that have been tested on animals?
- Why are you still campaigning on Against Animal Testing, can’t you think of something more important in the world, like human rights abuses or climate change?
- Which countries have banned animal testing?
- What is Community Trade?
- The Chinese government still requires animal testing for some cosmetics; why aren’t you lobbying them directly?
- Why doesn’t The Body Shop fund alternatives to animal testing like Lush does?