Search frequently asked questions
What is your online returns policy?
Our aim is that all our products reach you in perfect condition. If you're disappointed in any way we would like to know, so please make sure you contact us if this is the case.
As long as your product is unopened you can return your item within 14 days. If your product is opened and unsuitable, you can return your item within 28 days for a full refund.
Return to store
Goods purchased online may be returned to any The Body Shop® International Limited store. Your product(s) can only be returned in the country it was purchased. If you are returning to a store please make sure you have both your delivery documentation and your confirmation email with you. If both these documents are not presented the store will not be able to process your refund for you.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the procedure for The Body Shop® International Limited owned stores only. For franchise stores please visit your local franchise store to find our their policy.
Return via post
You may return goods in the country they were purchased by contacting the Customer Care Centre by email, phone or post (details below). Or by downloading our returns form.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include:
- Completed Returns Form
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
When returning the goods by post to the UK Online Care Centre please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance