Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
While many of our stores remain closed across North America, we're safely reopening some of them. Check here for our opened store list and what to expect. You can still shop online at thebodyshop.com, but most importantly stay healty, be safe and look out for one another.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How can I tell if a product has been discontinued?
- Are my credit or debit card details saved?
- How does the refer-a-friend scheme work?
- How do I know my promotion code has been applied to my order?
- Can I come in for a free makeover and skin consultation?
- Where can I view the Love Your Body™ Terms & Conditions?
- Who can help me with additional questions about my gift card?
- Which Charities can I donate to, and how can I do this?
- How do you make sure your ingredients have not been tested on animals?
- Are there a maximum number of Rewards I can spend in a single transaction?