Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
While many of our stores remain closed across North America, we're safely reopening some of them. Check here for our opened store list and what to expect. You can still shop online at thebodyshop.com, but most importantly stay healty, be safe and look out for one another.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- Is the birthday reward only valid during the birthday month?
- Why haven't I received an email to confirm my order?
- Where do you deliver?
- How can I link my Love Your Body™ card with my online account?
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- What causes my skin to have sleep marks?
- How can I find a store near me?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Do your products contain parabens?
- How long do I have to return an item?