Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
While many of our stores remain closed across North America, we're safely reopening some of them. Check here for our opened store list and what to expect. You can still shop online at thebodyshop.com, but most importantly stay healty, be safe and look out for one another.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How do I earn points & what are the rewards?
- What payment types do you take?
- How long will my Reward be valid for?
- Can I return an item bought from one of your stores without a receipt?
- Can I get my order delivered to a store?
- What happens if I need to claim a refund for a product I paid for using my Love Your Body™ Club Rewards?
- What are the Love Your Body™ Card Benefits?
- Why isn't my delivery address recognized when I enter it at checkout?
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- I forgot my password, what can I do?