Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Placing Online Orders
We're really sorry - we've had some technical issues on our website which means you may not have been able to place your order. These issues have now been fixed. We have updated our FAQs – please take a look for latest information.
Customer Care Hours
We’re working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 – Helping us all to stay safe
We've taken the next step to protect the safety of our people and communities by temporarily closing retail stores. Read the full message here.
Search frequently asked questions
Most popular questions - All Areas
- How can I remove my account?
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- Can I return an item bought from one of your stores without a receipt?
- What payment types do you take?
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
- Can I get my order delivered to a store?
- Where can I view the Love Your BodyTM Terms & Conditions?
- What is Community Fair Trade?
- Does my Love Your Body™ card expire?
- Can I change my delivery date?