Search frequently asked questions
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “Privacy”
3. Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu File > "Settings"
2. Click on "Privacy & Security" & select the relevant options